Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Notice to everyone.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Notice to everyone.

    Ladies and gentlemen. i know from time to time that cuss words will slip on the forum. but they are several on here that do not care to see them or want to read them. From now on they will be taken off and you will be banned for a couple of days according to how bad the word is. Please try to help us out by keeping our forum clean. remember they are younger people that read this forum and also people who do attend church. please show some respect. thanks.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Notice to everyone.

    notta prob. Al [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Notice to everyone.

    Sounds fair to me. We all need to show a little respect for others.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Notice to everyone.

    Good deal notta prob!
    free like OJ all day

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Notice to everyone.

    Jesus Christ Al, this is ridiculous.


    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Notice to everyone.

    I was wondering myself just why had the forum went completely non compliant. Everything is just hunky dory anymore. I hope you are joking Biggin!!!!!!!!!! Good call Al.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Notice to everyone.

    I can understand obsessive foul language like really vulgar words. However, there was a time on this board that if you said ass or damn you were crucified. I hope we dont return to those days. I remember an avatar that I had that I was forced to remove because it was Snoop Dogg smoking? I understand the intentions here but I hope it doesn't go overboard. I really dont want to bring out my censorship cause blindness sig again.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Notice to everyone.

    Yeah but if kids are reading this, then they really don't need to hear those words either.
    crack is whack

  9. #9
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Notice to everyone.

    if kids are reading this...they have access to far worse things on the internet
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Notice to everyone.

    I'd like to know why kids are reading this to begin with, sounds like a parental problem to me. The worst that can be said on here is heard in our primary, middle, and high schools everyday.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •